Had a great day sewing today, though did not get as much done as I wanted to do. Made good progress on a swap project but daft me left the instructions at home so could not finish. Then decided to sew some blocks together. Now these blocks have been waiting for me to get to them for about
18 months now so am pleased could get started. Was going to take more photographs but the battery went on me. Just to show where we have our workshop.
18 months now so am pleased could get started. Was going to take more photographs but the battery went on me. Just to show where we have our workshop. Unfortunately today I was tempted to buy some fabric, well actually I really needed it HONEST. The blocks I was putting together today were given to me by friends for my 60th birthday and I needed matching fabric for the sashing which I just do not have at home. I will take somephotos tomorrow of the blocks which have been put together so far.















1 comment:
Marion, thank you for visiting my blog. Check in again after next Saturday 15 Mar to see the "stripping' we did at our quilt group. Should be a lot of fun. You sound like you have got the gist of "no spend" March in discriminating between a need and a want. LOL Love your "Patch" and the music on your blog - makes me feel happy!
Post a Comment