Tuesday, 25 August 2009

so long

Is it really so long since I have entered anything in this blog. Wow. It was not a good year last year and guess I just did not get myself sorted out to get back on line. Now I am re-retired I shall get back to the computer and also sewing.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

oh ma wonderful too see your voice in type again woohoo, great to know you are ok,cheers Vickie

Anita said...

Great to see a post from you Marian!! hope you are well. Did you hear about Judy Murty's passing??

marian said...

WOW another Marian!..just stumbled across your blog & had to say hi :))

Cath Ü said...

Hi Marian... good to see you have re retired... long time since we have e mailed.. hope you are well now...??
Cath Ü

Your EQ is 147
You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin. You are warm and open. Even when life gets you down, you're unafraid of the world and its challenges. You are comfortable with who you are. And you accept your weaknesses - as well as the weaknesses of others. While you are quite stable, you don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up. But you have enough emotional intelligence to know when you need a course correction.

music


Your Elf Name Is...
Flakey Hot Chocolate

dad and patch