Tuesday, 19 February 2008
Cleaning
It was a dissapointment on Saturday when the company did not turn up to do the cleaning. What is it with bussinesses it is almost as if they do not want to succeed. As it happens it has turned out great for me as a friend of mine was wanting a little job so she came yesterday and is coming again tomorrow to finish off the spring cleaning. The gardener was here yesterday too and I just sat and let them get on with it. The breating is much better now but the kidney infection has been a bit of a nuscience still the pills are kicking in now and am feeling much much better. I hope tomorrow I will be able to work with Christine and get more done. She has been here often but had not realised how big the house really is. Tomorrow I hope we can get to the garage room and the study as I want to swap over the way I use them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your EQ is 147 |
![]() |
| Your Elf Name Is... |
![]() |















No comments:
Post a Comment