


Leslie and Chris came round this week for a dollmaking day. We decided to make witch dolls ready for halloween. We got on quite well, not quite finished but well on.
| Your EQ is 147 |
![]() |
| Your Elf Name Is... |
![]() |
![]() | My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Very Lady Marian the Insubstantial of Much Moulding upon Carpet Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title |
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day indeed Marian. The witches look almost done! How much celebrating of Halloween is there in England? Do the kids trick or treat too!
hugs Karen
KLMDoll@aol.com
Hey Marian, I found the blog but still can't find Patch's quilt. Maybe you need to put a big red arrow pointing the way. LOL
I love your blog though. Will check back again some time.
I didn't mean to leave the previous comment as anonymous. Bumped "enter" accidentally. That's what happens when you are trying to type with a cat lying across your forearms. LOL
B2
It looks as if you had a fun day. The witch looks great. Hopefully you'll show us a close-up picture too?
Eefje
Post a Comment