Saturday, 29 September 2007

Tidy at last

The before pictures did not do the mess justice, so much had spilt onto the floor, lots and lots of things just stuffed inthere. Now I have been inevery draw, every box, every folder and sorted everything out.






Well it has taken 3 days altogether but am very pleased with the results. at least I can find everything. Some things I had even forgotten that I had in there.

2 comments:

Eefje said...

Wow Marian.... you've done a lot of work and it shows! What a gorgeous craft room. I've looked at the photos with great interest and I've seen so many beautiful projects. It's like an Aladin's cave in there. Applause for Marian!

Eefje

Karen Mallory said...

Wow, your craft space looks really good now! You are going to have many fun days in there. Looks like you have done some nice projects in the past!
hugs Karen
http://karensdollsandstuff.blogspot.com/

Your EQ is 147
You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin. You are warm and open. Even when life gets you down, you're unafraid of the world and its challenges. You are comfortable with who you are. And you accept your weaknesses - as well as the weaknesses of others. While you are quite stable, you don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up. But you have enough emotional intelligence to know when you need a course correction.

music


Your Elf Name Is...
Flakey Hot Chocolate

dad and patch